15 December, 2010

He's making a list and checking it twice.....

Well actually it is me that has been making lists and checking them twice - then once more for good luck.  I've turned in to a list maker lately and it is becoming compulsive but then it is also helping keep some feeling of control as the festivities start to get underway.
I have a 'Food list' - for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day itself.  I have almost decided on the final menu.  The there is the present list - haven't ticked many items off that list yet! Then there is the card list - happy to report all cards made and ready to post tomorrow.  Some of them are below















I set myself a challenge of not buying any new supplies until I have used what is in my stash already so all of the papers have been waiting patiently to be used for some time.  Some of the papers and toppers were freebie give aways from various magazines and some I bought last year

No comments: