30 December, 2010

End of year 'blues'

Is it just me or does anyone else feel sad at this time of year?  I think I have been dwelling on the negatives of the year - not just personal but also the natural disaster and other tragedies which we have lived through this year - and need to spend some time on remembering the positives, and there have been plenty of those.

Now is the time to look forward not back - we have many milestones to look forward to in our family in 2011 so i know it is going to be a great year.

I haven't made any resolutions yet but I will over the next few days.  One thing I am committing to is this
If you haven't taken part before - I haven't but it looks like a lot of fun - visit this site and you'll find out all the details.  Then check back here on 30th January when the fun starts.  Now I have to go find a prize to give away.

No comments: