16 December, 2010

Buttons and bows

Well no bows actually but buttons and beads.  I have had a lot of buttons waiting to be used - I had a bit of a button obsession a few months ago and bought them on line.  At the weekend I was catching up on the blogs I follow in Google Reader and came across this  and through that blog I found this. Light bulb moment - finally I have found a use for my buttons.  I found some seed beads which I had been saving for just the right project as well.  I threaded on all the beads and buttons before I started crocheting.  I LOVE the finished result.  What do you think?
I love that the necklace is so versatile - it can be worn short or long

Close-up
Now - I need to make some more in different colours and I might even get some made for Christmas presents.

No comments: