03 March, 2008

Hello autumn

I've been a bad blogger of late - must try harder. It has been a good week though. The lovely Jules at Creative Makes HERE gave me a You Make My Day Award, and then I won some lovely blog candy from her as well - wow oh wow I never win anything.
Then on Saturday I got a lovely new Casio camera - it is gorgeous can't wait to get using it.
It is now the 3rd March so officially autumn has arrived - unfortunately autumnal weather has arrived as well. Since it was so cold and wet yesterday I made a few cards to have in reserve. Here they are -
I've also finished and posted my bookmark for the CB forum Here swap as well as the ATCs I made for another swap at CB. Will post photos when they have been received by recipients - don't want to spoil the surprise.
Thought for the day: Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. ~Charles Richards

4 comments:

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

It's definitely starting to feel like Autumn too! I love your cards Cindy -Kate Paper Pesto.

Tasha said...

Oh. I love those cards. The colours are so pretty.

LucindaBee said...

Thanks for the feedback - I'm going through a blue/purple phase so the tri-fold was me trying to bust-out!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards hun, colours are gorgeous!