24 March, 2008

Busy Weekend

I've had a busy weekend - as well as spending several hours in the garden today I had a bit of a crafting frenzy this afternoon. I also finished my 6x6 pages for the swap on the CB forum (will post photos when I have posted them).
I made a display board to put inspirational pictures etc on in my craft room (oh alright it is just a corner of my bedroom but it is a space that is all mine!) My son made me a beautiful card which has pride of place on the board - and his art teacher says he doesn't make an effort, she just doesn't inspire him! (Oh no, don't get me started...)
I also made some cards which need to be in the post tomorrow. Phew - time to put my feet up and relax!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that card your son made is just gorgeous hun!
What a proud mummy you must be.

Tasha said...

You have been busy!

Your son's card is really sweet!

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

Cute cards Cindy! Your son is really talented too.

Sequin Bead said...

i've got those cards, they're fabby! great work