- Planted my planters with blue and white pansies and lobellia. Now just have to wait for them to get established
- Also planted some herb - mint, parsley and coriander; and lettuce
- Planted some flower seeds - nasturtiums - in some pots for the deck;
- Baked a delicious lemon syrup cake
- Washed countless loads of washing (now have to fold them all - my least favourite job)
- Completed a canvas - the first bit time I've felt creative for a while - I have to do some more to it but it feels good to have made something
- Watched too much TV - rugby world cup and now NRL final
- Still have some beds to make and then it will be a bath and a good book I think :)
Toady's list of seven is "Seven Favourite Movies: in no particular order "
(movie poster images here)
And yes, I do know there is more than seven......I couldn't bring myself to choose just seven, in fact I could add a few more as well. I'm also not sure what these movies say about me...hopeless romantic? Definitely, and proud of it :)
What are your favourite 'go to' movies? What do they say about you?