17 October, 2011

Seven on Sunday 16th October - MIA

Well I didn't post my Seven on Sunday last night - got tied up watching the rugby






and because it was so exciting completely forgot to blog (Yay All Blacks - so proud of our team)
.....so I'll save that post for next weekend.

I have a busy week ahead planned.  Of course there is work (which unfortunately occupies most of the week ) especially as I didn't win Lotto at the weekend.  Then I have to send away my entry for the Fall in Love with Buttons swap on the Button Floozies blog - I'm swapping with Lorrie from Finding Secret Treasures blog.  I've loved 'meeting' her and discovering her blog. My swap is finished, I just need to post it away.
I have a canvas I am nearly finished making; I have a few more ideas simmering away for more collages which I want to start.
I've been toying with the idea of having a stall at one of our local markets to make some extra Christmas money so I have to finalise my plans for that this week.   
Did I also mention the fridge needs cleaning?  :)

No comments: