03 February, 2011

World travel and adventure

I am having a ball visiting all the wonderful sites that are taking part in One World One Heart - see previous post.  It is so much fun that I feel as though I am on a wonderful overseas adventure.  I am neglecting the house work, my crafting, not even watching TV!!  If you haven't already done so pop on over to OWOH and get to know some amazing, creative people.
I'll be back to my crafting soon - just as soon as I've done another flight around the world.
By the way - thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who have entered my draw - I am trying to get round everyone's blog, I keep on stopping and taking side trips though :-).  Hopefully I'll get caught up by the weekend.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hello from Massachusetts! Cindy, I can relate :) I have been enjoying the OWOH journey as well. I have the chance of meeting nice, creative people like you. I read your blog about the earthquakes. I am originally from California and grew up near a fault line. Earthquakes are common there but, nothing like what you all have been experiencing! You seem to have a wonderful outlook. Aren't we blessed to have roofs over our heads?
Rebecca