24 December, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve has finally arrived. The presents are all wrapped and waiting to go under the tree. All the shopping has been done - just a quick trip to the mall to pick up some fresh milk and bread. I don't have to start cooking yet and there is only a little bit of cleaning to do so all in all a casual day is planned.
Looking forward to tomorrow, I may be a grown up but Christmas Day turns back the clock for me as I watch the children open presents.
Both my boys have fractures of one type or another at the moment (Oh I sound like a bad mother!) The youngest fractured his wrist in a playground accident - in a cast for four weeks (I wish i could say this is his only break ever but this is actually the second Christmas he has spent in plaster and it is the same arm!) my oldest has a broken nose - sustained while dancing at a 'gig' - pure accident but none the less uncomfortable. It is looking better each day and hopefully won't need intervention.
My wish for the New Year will be happy and healthy children most of all!
Some recent makes - the papers came from Craft beautiful I think - I made about a dozen on the same theme - fantastic paper and it was free!
I didn't take photos of all my makes - I have made a scrap book for my boys which i have wrapped up without taking photos of but will add them once they have opened it!


Merry Christmas Everyone


1 comment:

Tracy said...

wishing you and yours a very merry christmas and hope your boys have a terrific day and heal quickly.
Look forward to seeing your scrapbook bet they will love it!
hugs
tracy xxx