My list this week is "Seven things I like about Spring"
- Daffodils - I know I chose them last week but they are still one of my favourite things about this time of year.
- Bird song in the morning - I like being woken by the birdsong outside rather than my alarm clock
- New mown grass - time to get the lawn mower out again (actually it is well over time....now where did I put it??), I love the smell of newly mown grass
- Christmas is only 3 months away now
- Fresh local veges - local produce is making an appearance at the super-market. We can say goodbye to the imported fruit and veg - it just doesn't taste the same
- Getting out in the garden again - I planted my planters with pansies (blue and white, my favourite flower combo) and also put some tomato plants in the garden
- Animals - when I drive to work now there are fields full of new lambs, calves, foals and alpaca. Love them!
Have a great week everyone.