05 October, 2009

Lots of goodies


I went to a Stampin' Up workshop yesterday with a friend of mine. I haven't seen any of the Stampin' Up goods before.  I don't think I will be buying any though, they were lovely stamps but a bit pricey for me. Anyway I had a lovely afternoon the first two photos are of a tri-fold card we made. The papers are all stamped.








This card was not my best work - Santa looks a bit thin and grumpy, don't you think? Apparently he is supposed to look like this - I think the term is naive



This is another of the cards - very easy to make and quite effective. I made three different variations of this one.  I'm really pleased with this one.
I made a few more items which I'll post tomorrow.

I've been playing with a new toy today - a lovely new Olympus DSLR camera I treated myself to.  It is such a shame that the weather has been so bad lately as it is too cold to go outside for long to take photos.  Hopefully I will be able to take more later in the week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: