30 September, 2009

First Challenge Entry

Posted by Picasa

I was doing some blog hopping today and visited Susie's blog. She always has beauiful cards on display and today's visit was no exception. Susie has recently started a challenge blog Cootk Up a Card - Recipe Challenge.
I've never entered a challenge before but was really keen to join in Susie's first challenge
The 'recipe' is:
1 Flower
2 Ribbons
3 Pieces of chipboard

I knew the colours I wanted to use - they had to go with the chipboard pieces which were the only ones I had on hand the only problem was the flower I had to make my own. I think it works and I am quite happy with it.




I also visited this blog which is celebrating World Card Making Day on Oct 3rd. I have joined the fun - take a look, there a so many talented people out there I am continually amazed by the creativity.

1 comment:

Susie Little said...

Email is fine Cindy I will add your picture to the blog!

Thanks for playing along!

Susie xx