13 September, 2009

A fabulous week!

I've had a fabulous week - especially because on Thursday I went to see Mama Mia on stage. the movie is one of my feelgood favourites so I was a bit apprehensive about seeing the stage show, would I find myself comparing it unfavourably with the movie and then not enjoy it? Well I had nothing to worry about - it was fabulous. I went with my friend Kate and we had a ball!! (Enhanced by the fact that I won the tickets -how lucky am I) I've been listening to the stage show sound track ever since and haven't had a smile off my face since Thursday!!

Then on Friday I skived off work (only one more week to go) and went to the Craft show. These are the stamps I treated myself to - they are from Rubbadubbado. I also did a workshop with them and made the cards which follow - plus we got to keep the stamps we used - excellent!!


I've had a fabulous weekend as well - the weather has been amazing. Next week is my last week at work before I start on what I am now calling "My Big Adventure". I am very excited about it - I have so many plans for things I want to do I can't wait. It is going to be a very long week I think- but there is a huge window of opportunity at the end of it.....

No comments: