31 December, 2009

Goodbye 2009!


Where has the week gone, seems like only yesterday that it was Christmas Eve and now it is New Years Eve.  I haven't done anything crafty this week - been too busy working outside.  I recently had a lot of landscaping done and there is still a little bit left to do.  So this week has been spent outside as much as possible - not just working but enjoying the new garden and especially the new deck where we have been eating a lot of our meals.

Anyway on to the new year - I am trying to resist making a resolution because it won't last (If the 40-something previous years are anything to go by!) so I have taken an idea from here and my word is Believe.

I need to Believe in myself, Believe in my children and Believe in others.  I think it is a word filled with possibilities and I feel really energised by it.

I am also making something to hang on my wall with some other words on it that I need to focus on.  I'll post pictures when it is finished.

I wish everyone everywhere a Happy New Year - may you find what you are looking for in the coming year.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Cindy health and happiness in 2010!!!
Look forward to seeing your wall hanging.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx