27 March, 2010

Oops - bad blogger

I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged.  It seems to correspond with the time I started to look for a new job - it just sucked the mojo right out of me!  Now that I have a new job (starting in 10 days time) I am beginning to feel the reawakening of creativity - not sure how much time I'm going to have but I will have do as much as I can before I start.

In the meantime I have been playing around with the new layouts Blogger has released - very pretty.  I love the colour of this one, although I might have a play round with some more.

Went to see this rather fabulous movie tonight.  Tim Burton sure has a colourful imagination - and even with red hair and crazy eyes Johnny Depp still has a certain something about him!
My 12 year old and I went to see the movie - it is always good to be able to spend some one on one time with him, I know it won't last much longer as he enters his teens.  I also enjoyed it as it is pure fantasy, very colourful and creative, crazy!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Cindy hunny, join the club, I haven't been on here for ages, must do something, Alice is a fab film,took my girls twice, absolutely mad..

take care..xx

Tracy said...

Hi Cindy
congrats on the new job!!!
Love your new look blog as well.
Havent seen the film yet so a must see in the Easter hols.
Take care
hugs
Tracy
xxx